Kiwi's friends

i have very nice puppys for sale 2 tiny shihtzus "pure breed
females with their puppy vaccinations, Dewormers and vet check.
yorkhiere terrier "pure bread" male." the cap"
there full grown is going yo be 4 pounds.

Im from Snte, anne. Manitoba and my phone is
(for more nformaton)
or appoiments. thank you
(204)422 5742

Small dogs and big rewards!

Small dogs are charming, intelligent, and loving no matter than some time they culd be manipulative.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

they born in the heart of my home













































Hello my friends. My name is Alejandra Esquinca. In this page i want to promote my dogs. I have the complete family the mother, father and some family too.

I am very proud for Kiwi. He was my first dog and is an excellent stud.

I was working close to dogs for more than 10 years. I had a veterinary in Baja california "Rosarito" for some years.

I love my puppies and it is my big passion or my second family in Canada.

I am always available to show at my property the mother and father, and I like to sell my dogs in good condition with good food, some times could be Eukanuba, Royal Canin or Nutro ultra choice.


















The puppies are vaccinated and micro chips, they don't have papers.






Kiwi is an excellent stud.

This is a young business that i make with too much love, because i love dogs and all kind of animals ."I always believe "they are angels with four feet" and I am real breeder. I help mother to have her babies, I take care of every puppy lots of care and more love every day so they are not timid, are happy campers and they are super sweet dogs, with 2 or 3 de-wormers.

I don't buy puppies to sell. They are born in the heart of my home. with a nice family and last name.












Alejandra Esquinca

No comments:

Post a Comment