Kiwi's friends

i have very nice puppys for sale 2 tiny shihtzus "pure breed
females with their puppy vaccinations, Dewormers and vet check.
yorkhiere terrier "pure bread" male." the cap"
there full grown is going yo be 4 pounds.

Im from Snte, anne. Manitoba and my phone is
(for more nformaton)
or appoiments. thank you
(204)422 5742

Small dogs and big rewards!

Small dogs are charming, intelligent, and loving no matter than some time they culd be manipulative.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy again to see chica's girl

This is a very different history from "Kilo.
This "little one", is one of the prettiest puppies. She had tricolors and beautiful personality. She was born in January and her family is too happy with her.
she is only 4 pounds.they call her Elly May.
some words from her family

You have already done something for me by selling me my little tiny shih tzu. I don't know what I would do without her now. She has my heart and has been a real comfort for me lately as I go through some tough times.
Christine

And I so happy to see them, happy and well cared for.
Those little ones need care and Love.
Thank you for loving puppies like your own family
Alejandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment